Treat Me Right, Inc
Robbies At Your Service Auto Repair
Nautical Spirits, Bar & Grill
Courtenay Springs Village
Courtenay Animal Hospital
Haute Dawgs Salon & Spa
In House Parties for Adult Women
Athens Gyros Merritt Square Mall
A ResMac Company dba Thomas Louis Mortgage
ServiceMaster by Sommers, Inc.
The Complete Self Defense Group
Total Home Roofing and Construction
La Casa Assisted Living & Memory Care
Julie Colombo - Realtor
SPCA Thrift Store
Hayes Meats & Gourmet Foods
A World of Fitness with Mark Miller - Training Studio
Paws & Claws on the Grove
A Lifetime of Fitness Personal Trainer
Nonnie's Fancy Faces
Merritt Island Now
Merritt Island Now is your #1 community source for everything Merritt Island, Our site includes news, real estate, a complete business directory, kids sports & activities, an interactive community calendar and much more!
Here's a Video On How To Best Use Merritt Island Now
Merritt Island News
- Tuesday, May 14thTitusville, Florida (PRWEB) May 10, 2013 Kitten season is in full swing at the SPCA of Brevard and it is bursting at the seams with orphaned litters of kittens. What e
- Wednesday, May 8tharticle submitted by the County Commissioners Office In 1993, thanks to the efforts of principal Albert Narvaez, Jr. and others, Gardendale Elementary became a four-them
- Wednesday, May 8tharticle submitted by the County Commissioners Office On April 30th the Board of County Commissioners recognized the 50th anniversary of Kennedy Space Center Federal Cred
- Monday, April 8thChuck Nelson, District 2 County Commissioner Recently, the Board of County Commissioners approved a new 7 year contract with Waste Management Inc. of Florida for Solid
- Thursday, March 28thMerritt Island, FL (PRWEB) March 26, 2013 Ruby Tuesday is extremely proud to be a part of your hometown and believes in giving back. As a fellow member of the communit
- Monday, March 11thOn Saturday, April 6, 2013, the SPCA of North Brevard announces its 4th annual Happy Tails Dog Stroll-A-Thon at Sand Point Park in Titusville to help homeless pets in Bre
- Friday, January 11thBy Sheriff Wayne Ivey With 2013 now upon us I would like to personally thank our citizens and community for giving me the opportunity to serve as Brevard County’s next
- Sunday, December 16thBy Lisa DursoEditor “We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.” is a quote by Franklin Roos
- Thursday, December 13thby Lou Colombo Bob Steele Chevrolet originally opened here on Merritt Island back in 1977 on the now Barnes and Noble shopping center property. They stayed at that loca
- Tuesday, October 23rdMerritt Island, FL (Oct. 23, 2012) – Bonefish Grill has a great fish story to tell when it opens its doors for business on Monday, November 12 at 4 p.m. in Merrit
- Monday, October 22ndHello, to the readers of MerrittIslandNow.com. My name is Paul Chalko. I am the Commander of East Precinct (Merritt Island) at your Sheriff's Office. I thank you
- Thursday, October 18thCONTACT:Jodie HernandezClevens Center for Facial Cosmetic Surgeryoffice: 321.727.3223 Melbourne, Fl. (October 18, 2012) – Facial Plastic Surgeon and Community
- Thursday, October 4thMakayla Wheeler, a 14-year old student filmmaker, recently produced a Public Service Announcement (PSA) entitled, “Vote…Our Future Depends On It!” that encourages A
- Tuesday, October 2ndcontributed by The Black and Gold Online Director of the da Vinci Academy of Aerospace Technology and Journalism teacher, Charles Parker, will be covering the first co
- Thursday, September 27thContribution from Charles Parker's writers at MIHS For several years now, the Multicultural Club has been bringing a wide range of students together, regardless of race,
- Wednesday, September 26thCoastal Elite Cheer is now based out of East Coast Gym on North Merritt Island. The coaches are AJ Lyle and Josh Seaton. They've teamed up with East Coast Gymnastics
- Friday, September 21stCAPE CANAVERAL, FL, August 30, 2012 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] has donated $10,000 to Merritt Island High School’s daVinci Academy of Aerospace Technology through
- Friday, September 21stSpecial from www.theblackandgoldonline.com Carnival Cruise Lines hosted 25 students from the MI Academy of Hospitality Management for a behind-the-scenes tour on Sept
- Sunday, September 2ndFall off the bone BBQ Ribs Here's one of my favorites, BBQ Ribs home style. These ribs have won several neighborhood contests and are requested almost every time we are
Why Merritt Island Now?
As residents of Merritt Island we have come to really appreciate our unique lifestyle. We are a small coastal town, unincorporated, but with a strong sense of community. We raise our children together, work together, play together and even sometimes deal with life’s challenges together. Overall I can’t think of a place I would rather live. But if you take a step back and look at Merritt Island from a bigger picture, there’s something missing.
We now live in a world with instant access to information, sometimes too much information. But in the case of Merritt Island we have been left behind. If you want to find out what’s available for your kids to do here, where do you look? If you want current news about the happenings on the Island, where do you look? If you want to know who, what, when or where, you either ask on ILMI facebook page or hope it’s mentioned in one of the countywide newspapers who report Merritt Island news as filler. We are changing this NOW.
We have created Merritt Island Now to be the #1 community source for everything Merritt Island because we believe this fills an important need for our community. Our goal is to bring together the news and information Merritt Island residents want and need to enjoy all the community has to offer. We are starting out with feature like:
-an interactive Community Calendar where you, the user can submit events.
-a Business Directory of Merritt Island businesses. We believe in supporting our local businesses. We contacted every single business in our directory to make sure their information is accurate. If you see a business missing from our directory, let us know.
-a large section of the site dedicated to our kids. This includes all the sports, clubs and activities available for our kids.
complete School Information & Links
-Local News Articlesl.
-Restaurant Reviews and much more.
We need our Merritt Island community to participate in the continuous development of our site. Please submit calendar events, photos, stories, anything you think is of community interest. Also place our link on your websites and facebook pages. Every link helps.
We look forward to growing Merritt Island Now with our Merritt Island family and friends. Let us know if there is anything you would like added or anything we can do to make our community site better.